AMY’S READY TO RUN JOIN HER FOR SOME MUDDY FUN!


It’s nearly that time again to get stuck in and get downright dirty at the UK Mud Run Make it a date in your diary! Come and experience the fun at this fantastic OCR event held in Shrewsbury, Shropshire at Eaton Mascott on the 11th November 2017.

I’ve done a few mud runs held by the Uk Mud Run Team and I can guarantee you won’t be disappointed.

This year will be another new experience for me though, as every time I come something new has been added in, or something has changed, so it’s always giving you that element of surprise in to the unknown! Which I love.

I have my very own Bootcamp team together this time around, which has given them a great goal to work towards, they are not strangers to training in the rain, wind and cold, but the 10k UK Mud Run takes it all to a whole new level with raw natural obstacles, mud, swamps, slides, tunnels, lakes, head dunks, barbed wire crawl, Cyclone, THE PIT’s!!! Oh my life THE PIT’s, all four of them!!

Last time I did these I couldn’t stop laughing, I couldn’t climb up, I couldn’t actually move once I was in, but I soon realised that team work gets you out, even if you came on your own, you’re not on your own, the camaraderie is just unbelievable and puts you on that real high!! Absolutely brilliant muddy fun!!

Who Knew mud could be so much fun!

You can race if you like or you can take your time!

The UK mud run is for everyone to enjoy, there is no pressure, just fun, especially if you go for the dressing up option as I always have!! They have the best marshals on the course who are always more than happy to help, and also laugh at you as well!! You really do get an overwhelming feeling of team work!!

And if the children in your life fancy getting involved in the muddy fun then they can give the mini mud run ago!! Age 10-15, 4k, mud fest!!

Maybe it’s you who wants to relive that inner child!! If so then take a few hours out!

Eaton Mascott, Shrewsbury, Shropshire – Saturday 11th November 2017 – Park Up, leave your keys in the secure holding, meet a friend, bring a team or come on your own and stand side by side at the start line as we all come together to raise that hand and remember and shout that

‘IN MUD WE TRUST’

And of course, don’t forget to smile for the camera!

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post